Auction Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate for cheap.
You move grilling brown Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate employing 17 compound as well as 18 and. Here you go fulfill.
receipt of Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate
- a little of CINNAMON SPICE CHEESRCAKE.
- then 2 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- use 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- also 1 cup of sour cream.
- use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- a little 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- a little 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- give 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- then of drops of orange food color.
- add of FOR DARK CHOCOLATE COATING.
- You need 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- use of FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COATING.
- You need 12 oz of white chocolate, chopped. I do not recommend white chocolate chips, they do not melt well enough to coat. use good quality white chocolate bars and chop them.
- then of GARNISH.
- This 1/2 cup of orange and black sprinkles.
Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate process
- MAKE CHEESECAKE.
- Preheat the oven to 325, spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Have a baking pan with sides lined with foil ready to place cheesecake on.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth..
- Add the eggs and beat after each egg, add the sugar and beat until creamy about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and .lemon juice, beat just until smooth, don't overneat.
- Add drops of orange food color until you get color you like and mix unto uniform in color.
- Pour cheesecake into prepared springform pan.
- Wrap foil around sprinform pan to protect it, and place in foil lined pan. ( no water bath needed for this cheesecake ) Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes until there is just about set. It should have a very slight jiggle in center, don't overcook but be sure it's almost firm as it will be rolled into balls. Cool on rack , keep foil on pan. Cool to room temperature then cover and refigerate until very cold, overnight.
- To make cheesecake balls. Line a baking sheet or plates with foil. Remove cheesecake from refigerator and remove springform pan side.
- Cut or scoop the cheesecake into 1 inch balls. If you roll them with your hands , scoop into palm and roll quickly. They are easier to work when cold. Drop onto prepared foil pan, continue with entire cheesecake. Cover pan and freeze until balls arefrozen, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS..
- Using half of cheesecake balls, keep remaining frozen. Melt semi sweet chocolate until smooth.Have sprinkles ready.
- Working quickly either with a skewer or a fork and spoon dip each cheesecake ball in chocolate to coat, let excess drip off and place on foil lined pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet. Freeze to set.
- FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth. Have sprinkles ready to use.
- Using a skewer or fork and spoon dip remaining frozen cheesecake balls in whitchocolate, letting excess drip off and dropping onto foil lined plates or pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet, freeze until set.
- When frozen cheesecake balls can be put in freezer bags to store infreezer.
- To serve defost in refigerator and serve thawed allowing to warm to room temperature for 15 minutes for best flavor.