Direct Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] coupon. This mini blueberry tart recipe is made with a simple shortbread crust on the regular muffin tin. The crust tastes like crispy shortbread cookies. We baked these blueberry tarts in a muffin tin and they worked perfectly and tasted oh, so good.
Mini blueberry tarts are fast and easy to make. We used frozen puff pastry to make the crust which took all the work out of the process. These adorable mini blueberry pies are baked in a muffin tin. You can heating sear Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] accepting 16 method as a consequence 9 furthermore. Here you are get there.
procedure of Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]
- use of - Oat Crumbles --.
- a little 28 g of unsalted butter.
- also 26 g of dark brown sugar.
- This 28 g of all-purpose flour.
- This 20 g of quick oats.
- a little 1/8 tsp of salt.
- give of - Blueberry Filling --.
- also 140 g of frozen or fresh blueberry.
- then 18 g of dark brown sugar.
- give 16 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- a little of - Shortbread Crust --.
- This 84 g of unsalted butter.
- This 27 g of icing sugar.
- a little 97 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
They are the perfect size for one person. And that means you can have a whole pie to yourself. I served this recipe to my family while we were on vacation and they were all amazed! Repeat with remaining disk of dough and second muffin tin.
Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] prescription
- Combine sugar, flour, oats, and salt in a bowl. Using a fork or a pastry blender, cut butter into the mixture until it is crumbly and resembles coarse meal. Set aside..
- Combine blueberries, sugar, flour and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well with a spatula. Set aside..
- In a food processor, add butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms small clumps..
- Transfer out the dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces. Place each piece into each muffin hole. Feel free to grease the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or melted butter. Mine was not greased and they came out just fine..
- Using fingers, press dough against the bottom and the sides of muffin hole to form a mini tart shell..
- Add the blueberry filling into each tart, then top with the oat crumbles..
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 20 - 22 minutes or until tart shell is golden brown..
- Using a toothpick, poke the side of tart to scoop it out of the pan..
Bakewell tarts given a twist by using blueberry jam rather than the more conventional raspberry. Apricot jam would work well, too. Use a palette knife to cut in the beaten egg then press together to form a ball. Mini Blueberry Tarts in a Muffin Tin These deliciously light Vegan No Bake Mini Blueberry Tarts combine a nutty no bake tart crust and a homemade blueberry curd made with frozen blueberries!